Phoenix Titan FS1281E
*FREE EXPRESS DELIVERY TO MAINLAND UK AS STANDARD*
We currently only deliver to mainland UK. If you live outside this area please contact us for a quotation as we might be able to depending on weight.
FREE next-day doorstep delivery if ordered by 12pm.
FREE Named Day delivery. Choose your day at checkout.
Text message delivery status updates. Please provide mobile phone number at checkout.
Available on most products under 60kg.
Saturday delivery + £6 - 26 depending on weight.
For heavier items with position or installation delivery offered, this is a 3-10 day service depending on the poduct selected. We will call you to arrange a suitable delivery day.
FREE delivery position service on most orders over 60kg. 3-5 days. (Ground floor only or upper floor access by lift. No more than one step inside or outside)
Delivery position service to upper floors via stairs available on most products. Please contact us for a quotation.
FREE Installation bolt down service. (Ground floor only or upper floor access by lift. No more than one step inside or outside)
Delivery installation service to upper floors via stairs available on most products. Please contact us for a quotation.
Please complete the delivery questionaire located in the 'my cart' section when checking out to inform us of any parking obstructions or barriers to entry for the delivery lorry. The access route from lorry to doorstep should be flat with one step maximum. If this is not so, please contact us for a quotation.
Contact us for individual delivery quotations for areas outside of mainland UK or delivery to upper/lower floors with steps when price not shown.
Orders under 60kg will be delivered next working day or a named day of your choice. Please specify the day and date of your preferred delivery day before you check out. If you are not available to receive your order, the courier will leave you a card with details of how to arrange a new delivery.
Orders over 60kg will usually include a positioning or installation service and a specialist safe delivery company will notify you of an exact day of delivery. This service is within 3-10 days for most products. If you are not able make the delivery date you can contact us to re-arrange a new delivery date. If you are not in to receive the delivery then unfortunately a failed delivery charge will be made.
Please be aware that some items weigh over 60kg and can be difficult to move into and around your home. Most items over 60 kg will have position delivery included or as an optional extra and we highly recommend you chose this. Please be aware of the weight of the safe you are purchasing.
If you would like to position your safe on upper floors then please make sure the floor structure can support the weight of the safe. Get advice from a structural engineer before ordering any heavy items.
Postcodes below will have slightly higher delivery charges.
Exempt postcode list: please contact us for a quotation.
- Republic of Ireland
- BT - Northern Ireland
- IM1, IM2, IM3, IM4, IM5, IM6, IM7, IM8, IM9
- TR21, TR22, TR23, TR24, TR25
- PO30, PO31, PO32, PO33, PO34, PO35, PO36, PO37, PO38, PO39, PO40, PO41
- AB30, AB31, AB33, AB34, AB35, AB36, AB37, AB38, AB43, AB44, AB45, AB46, AB47, AB48, AB49, AB50, AB51, AB52, AB53, AB54, AB55, AB56
- FK17, FK18, FK19, FK20, FK21, FK22, FK23, FK24, FK25, FK26, FK27, FK28, FK29, FK30, FK31, FK32, FK33, FK34, FK35, FK36, FK37, FK38, FK39, FK40, FK41, FK42, FK43, FK44, FK45, FK46, FK47, FK48, FK49, FK50, FK51, FK52, FK53, FK54, FK55, FK56, FK57, FK58, FK59, FK60, FK61, FK62, FK63, FK64, FK65, FK66, FK67, FK68, FK69, FK70, FK71, FK72, FK73, FK74, FK75, FK76, FK77, FK78, FK79, FK80, FK81, FK82, FK83, FK84, FK85, FK86, FK87, FK88, FK89, FK90, FK91, FK92, FK93, FK94, FK95, FK96, FK97, FK98, FK99
- IV1, IV2, IV3, IV4, IV5, IV6, IV7, IV8, IV9, IV10, IV11, IV12, IV13, IV14, IV15, IV16, IV17, IV18, IV19, IV20, IV21, IV22, IV23, IV24, IV25, IV26, IV27, IV28, IV30, IV31, IV32, IV33, IV34, IV35, IV36, IV37, IV38, IV39,IV40, IV41, IV42, IV43, IV44, IV45, IV46, IV47, IV48, IV49, IV50, IV51, IV52, IV53, IV54, IV55, IV56, IV63
- KW1, KW2, KW3, KW5, KW6, KW7, KW8, KW9, KW10, KW11, KW12, KW13, KW14, KW15, KW16, KW17,
- PA20, PA21, PA22, PA23, PA24, PA25, PA26, PA27, PA28, PA29, PA30, PA31, PA32, PA33, PA34, PA35, PA36, PA37, PA38, PA39, PA40, PA41, PA42, PA43, PA44, PA45, PA46, PA47, PA48, PA49, PA60, PA61, PA62, PA63, PA64, PA65, PA66, PA67, PA68, PA69, PA70, PA71, PA72, PA73, PA74, PA75, PA76, PA77, PA78
- PH18, PH19, PH20, PH21, PH22, PH23, PH24, PH25, PH26, PH30, PH31, PH32, PH33, PH34, PH35, PH36, PH37, PH38, PH39, PH40, PH41, PH42, PH43, PH44, PH49, PH50
- HS1, HS2, HS3, HS4, HS5, HS6, HS7, HS8, HS9
- KA27, KA28
- ZE1, ZE2, ZE3
We offer a range of upgrade options on some of our product ranges. If you would like to add any additional options to your safe please contact us for a quotation and a bespoke order.
1. The following Burton Safes can be purchased in these colours: Jet black, Signal white, Mint turquoise, Ultramarine blue, Pure red, Antique pink.
- Eurovault Aver S2
- Eurovault Aver Grade 0-5
- Firesec 4/60 & 10/60
2. A choice of lock type:
- Key lock
- Mechanical combination
- Electronic PIN
- Biometric fingerprint
- Dual locking (2 types together).
3. Option of a left hand hinge on the Eurovault range as all safes have a right hand hinge as standard. (Subject to an 8 week lead time and additional charge).
5. Burton Safes are able to produce custom made safes to suit your specific needs. Please contact homesafesupermarket.com today to discuss your bespoke safe requirements.
6. Phoenix Safes can make the following safes in any RAL colour of your choice:
7. Phoenix Safes are available with:
- Adjustable shelves
- Extra keys
- Dual control lock
- Upgraded lock
- Deposit facility
Please contact homesafesupermarket.com to enquire about all of the above bespoke options.
Phoenix Titan FS1281E Size 1 Fire & Security Safe with Electronic Lock
- The Phoenix Titan security safe is a modern, compact, fire and security resistant safe designed to meet the need for residential and business use.
- FIRE PROTECTION (PAPER): Tested to the International NT Fire 017 - 60 fire test standard, at the Swedish SP Testing Centre providing 60 minutes fire protection for paper documents.
- FIRE PROTECTION (DIGITAL MEDIA):: Tested to MTC - DIP120 - 60DMA fire test standard, providing 60 minutes fire protection for digital media, DVD's, USB memory sticks.
- LOCKING: The safe is fitted with an advanced high security electronic lock with clear LED display with internal alarm, dual control, hidden code, scrambled code that can be programmed as standard.
- SECURITY PROTECTION: Recommended for an overnight cash risk of £2,000.00 or £20,000.00 valuables the safe is also ready prepared for floor fixing with fixing bolts for concrete floors supplied
- DROP TEST: Drop tested from 9.1 meters for resistance to the impact of falling through the burning floors of a building or the collapse of the building.
- FITTINGS: Fitted with a pull out drawer.
10 – 24 Litres
|Cash Cover / Valuable Cover||
£2,000.00 / £20,000.00
Double walled steel body and door filled with multi layered fire resistant barrier material
|External Dimensions (HxWxD)||
360mm x 412mm x 363mm
|Fire Protection (Digital Media)||
|Fire Protection (Paper)||
|Fixing Bolts Quantity||
|Internal Dimensions (HxWxD)||
260mm x 320mm x 234mm
|Live Locking Bolts||
|Wall/Floor/Cable/Under Counter Fixing||
2 years on site guarantee against manufacturing defect and free lifetime ‘after the fire’ replacement warranty.
25 – 49 kg